Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Warriors: Bluestar's Prophecy

Bluestar wasn't always the wise, collected, and brave leader shown in The Prophecies Begin arc. Once she was an overcurious kit, a rambunctious apprentice, a warrior serving the Clan... a deputy with a terrible secret. A cat trying to protect the Clan from a danger inside their walls- a cat willing to kill for a hair over the border. A cat willing to wage war over a tiny mouse found dead likely not even killed by a cat. A cat willing to do anything to defend the pride of ThunderClan-no matter how many bodies lie in his wake.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like an interesting book, even though I don't think I will be reading the warriors series. I like how you leave your blog mysterious so I wonder what will happen next. Nice review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Warrior cats series in 3rd grade. You described everything really well, nice review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Warrior cats series in 3rd grade. You described everything really well, nice review.

    ReplyDelete